Metropolis Festival 2018 dates:
Saturday 27th October 4PM till 11PM
Sunday 28th October 4PM till 11PM
*Last Entry 9.45PM on both nights.
*Ticketmaster & Guest List at the festival entrance close both nights at 9.45PM.
EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This years festival is strictly over 21s.
ID checks are in place at entrance. Garda ID and Passport only accepted as forms of ID.
Last entry 9.45PM both nights.
No Re-entry with Day tickets.
Your ticket is proof of entry , please keep your ticket with you at all times.
No Bags bigger than A4 size.
No rucksacks, liquids , food, fireworks, drones, professional recording equipment, animals.
No smoking in any of the indoor spaces. Please use dedicated smoking areas.
Dress appropriately. There are outside areas at the event.
Bar and catering facilities are available; photo ID may be requested for sale of alcohol.
Please Drink Sensibly.
Official Merchandise will be on sale within the venue.
ILLICIT AND ILLEGAL ITEMS INCLUDE:
Fireworks, Chinese Lanterns, flares and high power torches are not allowed.
Illicit drugs, legal highs or nitrous oxide are not allowed.
No alcohol/food/drinks are allowed on entry.
Animals (except guide dogs) are not allowed.
Anything which could be considered an offensive weapon is not allowed.
Flag Poles are not allowed.
Lazor Pens are not allowed.
Professional photographic equipment is not allowed. (this applies to cameras that have detachable lenses)
Selfie Sticks are not allowed.
Drones are not allowed.
Umbrellas are not allowed.
Spray canisters / Smoke Bombs / Gas canisters are not allowed.
Megaphones are not allowed.
High Vis Clothing is not allowed.
Items for trading are not allowed.
A First Aid Tent / Ambulance Vehicle will be situated at the event.
Note that alcohol should be consumed in moderation. Please look out for one another.
All lost property after the show will be available to collect by appointment on Wednesday 31st & Friday 2nd from the Metropolis Office in Dublin City Centre. To make an appointment email email@example.com
After Friday Nov 2nd all lost and found will be sent to Donnybrook Garda Station and can be collected from there.
Overexposure to loud and excessive music may be damaging to your hearing. Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
MOBILITY IMPAIRED FACILITIES
All venues at the RDS are accessible to people with the wheel chair. Viewing platforms will be located in Main Hall and Warehouse for the sole use of mobility impaired persons and the those accompanying them. The area will be easily accessible. Wheelchair toilets are available throughout the venue. Guide dogs are permitted.
WHERE CAN I BUY MY TICKET?
Tickets can be purchased from www.ticketmaster.ie.
WARNING! We advise you against purchasing your tickets from third parties or other sources.
Often the tickets will be offered at inflated prices and they may be counterfeit.
WHAT DO I NEED TO ENTER THE FESTIVAL?
- Your Ticket.
- Your ID stating you are over 21 (Garda ID and passport only accepted.)
- Visa contactless available throughout the venue.
- Food, Bars and drinking water available on site .
- Security searches and bag checks in operation at entry. No bag over A4 size permitted. Those with no bags will be fast-tracked.
ARE THERE ANY AGE LIMITS?
All persons must be aged 21 or above.
CAN I BRING MY CHILDREN WITH ME?
We are sorry, persons under 21 years will not be allowed to enter.
CAN I CHANGE MY TICKET?
We are sorry but the tickets are unchangeable.
IS READMISSION ALLOWED?
No re-entry with day tickets.
I HAVE A QUERY OR PROBLEM WITH MY TICKET
Please call contact Ticketmaster. http://www.ticketmaster.ie/h/customer_serve.html
CAN I TAKE PHOTOS OR DO AUDIO/VIDEO RECORDING?
Photography for personal use is generally permitted – only compact cameras, basic SLR cameras
and mobile phones with camera functions are permitted at the event. Professional equipment needs prior permission. In general, recording of any kind is prohibited without the explicit permission of the event organiser or an artist. The publication of such recordings will be subject to prosecution.
AM I ALLOWED TO BRING IN DRINKS AND FOOD?
Drinking water taps will be available for public use at the festival. Close to the exit of the main hall. Catering units will also sell water.
IS THERE AN ATM ON SITE?
All bars and food units are using Visa Contactless.
On Saturday there is no access to an ATM on site.
On Sunday there will be an ATM at the side of Main Stage.
IS THERE CLOAKROOM OR LOCKERS AVAILABLE?
CAN I PAY WITH MY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD?
Purchases can be made with card throughout the venue including food units.
+Visa contactless available throughout the venue.
IS THERE WIFI ACCESS?
Yes, there will be public Wifi available to use.
CAN I BRING MY PET WITH ME?
CAN I VOLUNTEER AT METROPOLIS FESTIVAL??
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
WILL THERE BE A MEDICAL CARE ON SITE?
Yes. Paramedics location will be signposted.
If you are a diabetic, make sure you bring sufficient insulin with you and take care to eat appropriately at the food stands.
- Entrance will be only allowed to persons of age 21 or over.
- Note that admission is strictly by full ticket only.
- Please have your ticket available for inspection at the main entrance to the venue.
- Tickets must be retained for duration of event as proof of entry.
- Weekend tickets holders will receive a wristband at the entrances to the festival. The band is to be worn on the wrist. Unsealed or damaged wristbands will no longer be valid. Wristbands allow you to move freely across festival premises, and cannot be removed, cut, pulled off or damaged in any way - damaged wristbands are invalid. Wristbands and tickets should be kept on during the entire festival in order to enter the festival premises freely.
- Tickets/ Wristbands are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Proof of age may be required for all ticket types. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked.
- No re- admission with day tickets
- Searches in operation on the entry to the event.