WHERE CAN I BUY MY TICKET?
Tickets can be purchased exclusively at Ticketmaster outlets nationwide and on Ticketmaster.ie.
Follow Link: www.metropolisfestival.ie/tickets
Ticketmaster Box office will be available at the site entrance for people to purchase tickets unless
the event has sold out in advance
WARNING! We advise you against purchasing your tickets from third parties or other sources.
Often the tickets will be offered at inflated prices and they may be counterfeit.
WHAT DO I NEED TO ENTER THE FESTIVAL?
- Your Ticket,
- Your ID stating over 18 (Garda ID and passport only accepted.)
- Visa contactless available throughout the venue.
- Food, Bars and drinking water available on site .
Weekend tickets are also available. Weekend ticket holders will receive wristbands at the entrance
to the festival. Wristband holders must carry their tickets with them at all times as proof of entry.
Unsealed or damaged wristbands will no longer be valid.
- Security searches and bag checks in operation at entry. No bag over A4 size permitted
ARE THERE ANY AGE LIMITS?
All persons must be of age of 18 or above.
CAN I BRING MY CHILDREN WITH ME?
We are sorry, persons under 18 years will not be allowed to enter.
CAN I CHANGE MY TICKET?
We are sorry but the tickets are unchangeable.
IS READMISSION ALLOWED?
The festival operates a no re-entry policy.
I HAVE A QUERY OR PROBLEM WITH MY TICKET
Please call contact Ticketmaster. http://www.ticketmaster.ie/h/customer_serve.html
CAN I TAKE PHOTOS OR DO AUDIO/VIDEO RECORDING?
Photography for personal use is generally permitted – only compact cameras, basic SLR cameras
and mobile phones with camera functions are permitted at the event. Professional equipment needs prior permission. In general, recording of any kind is prohibited without the explicit permission of the event organiser or an artist. The publication of such recordings will be subject to prosecution.
AM I ALLOWED TO BRING IN DRINKS AND FOOD?
CAN I BUY CIGARETS ON SITE?
IS THERE AN ATM ON SITE?
IS THERE CLOAKROOM OR LOCKERS AVAILABLE?
IS THERE A SITE MAP AVAILABLE?
YES , there will be site maps located throughout the venue and at the info point .
CAN I PAY WITH MY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD?
Purchases can be made with card throughout the venue . Funfair elements will be cash only
+Visa contactless available throughout the venue.
IS THERE WIFI ACCESS?
Yes, there will be public Wifi available to use.
CAN I BRING MY PET WITH ME?
CAN I VOLUNTEER AT METROPOLIS FESTIVAL??
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
WILL THERE BE A MEDICAL CARE ON SITE?
Yes. Paramedics location will be signposted.
If you are a diabetic, make sure you bring sufficient insulin with you and take care to eat
appropriately at the food stands.
IF I LOSE SOME OF MY BELONGINGS ON THE FESTIVAL SITE WHAT DO I DO?
Lost property will be held in the Info Point in industries during the event. For the information of lost propriety on site please go to the member of security for assistance.
Promoter is not responsible for any lost or stolen objects.
- Entrance will be only allowed to persons of age 18 or over.
- Note that admission is strictly by full ticket only.
- Please have your ticket available for inspection at the main entrance to the venue.
- Tickets must be retained for duration of event as proof of entry
- Weekend tickets holders will receive a wristband at the entrances to the festival. The band is to be worn on the wrist. Unsealed or damaged wristbands will no longer be valid. Wristbands allow you to move freely across festival premises, and cannot be removed, cut, pulled off or damaged in any way - damaged wristbands are invalid. Wristbands and tickets should be kept on during the entire festival in order to enter the festival premises freely.
- Tickets/ Wristbands are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Proof of age may be required for all ticket types. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked.
- No re- admission
- Searches in operation on the entry to the event.